10 questions to ask your home builder
If you’re considering hiring a home builder to construct a new home, here are some questions you might want to ask:
- What is your experience as a home builder?
- Do you have a portfolio of completed projects that I can see?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you have any references from past clients that I can speak with?
- What is your process for building a new home?
- How do you handle changes or modifications to the plans during the construction process?
- How do you handle any issues that come up during the construction process?
- What is your timeline for completing the construction of a new home?
- How do you handle budget and cost management during the construction process?
- What type of warranty do you offer on your work?